The New Braunfels Christian Academy advances academic excellence, the development of morals and values, and the involvement of the entire school community in student growth and achievement. A tradition of individual contribution of time, talent, and treasure has and continues to play a vital role in the school’s progress and success. New Braunfels Christian Academy is a 501 (c)(3) institution. Your gift to the Christian Academy is not only tax- deductible, but also ensures that the legacy of excellence is provided to the students of today and tomorrow.
Methods of Support
- Parent/Guardian pledge of support and involvement in Booster Club and Parent-Teacher Organization
- Volunteer participation in special event planning and implementation
- Individual and business financial giving to major capital improvement projects
- Individual and business financial giving to operating expenses
- Individual and business financial giving to school programs such as library resources, athletics equipment, performing arts productions, and other academic enrichment activities
- Individual and business financial giving to student financial aid and faculty endowment funds
- Alumni financial giving, membership, and involvement
Support the Student Financial Aid Endowment
New Braunfels Christian Academy is dedicated to attracting a diverse student body. We do this in part by offering a financial aid program that provides a financial pathway to a private, Christian education.
Make an individual gift
- Designated specifically for scholarship
- In memory or honor of a graduate, teacher, parent, or anyone you choose
To support NBCA financially, please contact school's business office at 830-629-1821 or click the Donate link below.