The New Braunfels Christian Academy provides a Christ-centered education as a ministry in service to families seeking a faith-based learning experience. Typically, a new student seeks admission to the school during the spring for a fall admission. However, at any time during the year, we accept new students that meet our criteria. We welcome the opportunity to accept you into the NBCA school family. Click Here for the contact information for both campuses.
To apply for admission, please complete the following steps:
Step 1: Submit Application
- Click here to access the student application.
- This step takes approximately 45 minutes to complete.
- The application fee of $175 is paid online when the application is submitted.
Step 2: Complete Entrance Forms
Step 3: Schedule Entrance Assessment
- A developmental assessment is administered to PreK-Kindergarten students.
- (PreK 3/4 students do not undergo an entrance assessment.)
- An academic assessment is administered to 1st-12th grade students.
- A minimum of three days is required following the assessment before a family interview can be conducted.
Step 4: Schedule Family Interview
- Parents/guardians and student meet with the campus principal.
- Both parents/guardians are encouraged to attend the family interview.
- An offer of enrollment will be emailed upon student acceptance.
- The email will contain instructions for completing the enrollment packet.
- The enrollment fee of $175 is paid online as the final step of the enrollment packet.
- The enrollment packet must be completed before the student attends class.
Welcome to New Braunfels Christian Academy! If you have any questions or need some assistance, please contact the Admissions Director at 830-629-1821.