The mission of New Braunfels Christian Academy is to glorify God by partnering with parents within a Christ-centered community to instill a biblical worldview in students by educating, equipping, and encouraging in faith, excellence, and service.
Statement of Faith
- In the verbal, complete inspiration of the Old and New Testaments and hold them to be the inerrant Word of God, the supreme and final authority. (Matt. 5:17, 18; II Tim. 3:16,17; II Pet. 1:20, 21; Luke 1:1-3; John 10:35; Luke 16:17; Gen. 3:3, 5)
- In one God, creator of all things, eternally existing in three persons; Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. (Isa. 45:5; Mark 12:29- 32; Ps. 90:3; Gen. 1:1; II Cor. 13:14; Matt 28:19; John 6:27; John 1:1-20; Acts 5:3,4) All three persons of the Trinity are wholly and completely God, existing as three in person, one in essence, subordinate in function.
- That Jesus Christ was begotten by the Holy Spirit, born of the Virgin Mary, and is true man and true God. He lived a sinless life and died for our sins according to the Scriptures...as a representative, substitutionary and complete sacrifice. He rose again from the dead, ascended into heaven and is today our High Priest and Advocate. (John 1:1, 14; Matt. 1:18; Luke 1:26-38; Matt.1:18-25; Isa. 7:14; I Cor.15:3, 22; John 3:16; Heb. 4:15, 16; I John 3:5; Rom. 19:9,10; II Cor. 5:17, 21; Rom. 5:1-11; Luke 24:23- 40; Acts 1:1-11; I Peter 3:22; John 14:8; Heb. 4:14, 5:1-10, 13:5, 7:25)
- That man was created in the image of God, that he sinned and thereby incurred not only physical death, but spiritual death, which is separation from God; and that all human beings are born with a sinful nature, lost, and without hope except in His sovereign mercy and grace. (Gen. 1:27; I Cor. 11:7; Rom. 6:23)
- That salvation is received by faith alone in the Lord Jesus Christ. All who trust in Him alone are justified and assured of eternal life by His shed blood. (Eph. 2:8,9; I John 3:1, 2; Rom. 3:14-17)
- We believe in the resurrection of the crucified body of our Lord, His ascension into Heaven, and His personal and imminent return. (I Corn. 15:1-4; Luke 24:39; I Corn. 15:17; Romans 6:9; John 14:2; John 16:28; John 20:17; Mark 16:19; Matt 24:1-3; Matt 24:26-30; Mark 13:1-3; Mark 13:26-30; Luke 21:25-28)
NBCA continues to grow and florish as the Lord leads. This video was created in February 2013 and tells about the school's foundation.
Pressing on toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus. Philippians 3:14